Our client, a major midstream company, is seeking an Analyst Transit Planning to work in Markham, ON.
- Overall responsibility for planning development and delivery to plan including the analysis, design, technical specifications and pick lines for Transit Relocation capital portfolio.
- Provide project management expertise and support on complex planning projects from initiation through to completion.
- Conduct contingency plans and create work permits as required.
- Up to 4 years experience in design, operations and/or engineering environment.
- Project management certificate/experience (or working towards) and thorough understanding of utility designs and Planning procedures and policies.
- Thorough knowledge of various computer software programs including MS Office, Microstation and/or AutoCAD