Our client, a major Petrochemical company, is seeking a Analyst Manufacturing Platform Technologies to work within their facilities located in Joffre, AB, Canada for 12 months.
The successful candidate will have a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Technology with 2 to 5 years related experience. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Motivation to learn and is tenacious at troubleshooting issues
- Ability to escalate issues internally and seek vendor support when required to keep the IT systems running reliably
- Ability to work and collaborate within a highly technical team, build on each other’s ideas and is eager to learn new technologies.
- Strong organizational and communication skills along with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Clarifies information or instructions relevant to their job
- Ability to remain focused, methodical thinker and possesses a high attention to detail
- Effectively gathers information and understands customer needs to achieve resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills, providing quality customer service
- A demonstrated commitment to safety
The following would be considered an asset:
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Centre
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft and other industry certifications
- Ability to develop VB and PowerShell scripts to automate Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL syntax and the ability to develop queries
- Knowledge of FreshService ITSM tool.