Our major client is seeking an Air Emissions Specialist to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for a 12-months assignment.
Job Responsibilities:• Air/GHG emissions quantification expert who can advance CPC data compilation automation aspirations and forecast update and enhancement requirements.
• Collaborate with data management and analytics integration architects and input data system owners to progress automation opportunities.
• Document data responsibilities and processes and troubleshoot to deliver quality air emissions/GHG inventories and achieve continuous improvement.
• Educate input data stakeholders on the uses and importance of air emissions/GHG inventory input data.
• Provide feedback on consultants’ implementation of the information systems used to populate and prepare CPC air emissions/GHG inventories.
• Benchmark CPC unconventional asset GHG performance measured, reported and forecasted, with other global assets (COP).
• Provide technical expertise on air emissions/GHG results and trends to the environmental reporting and verification function.
• Follow the development of regulatory change relevant to oil and gas air emissions/GHG inventories that could materially impact results, and process these into forecasts.
• Identifies risks associated with air emission sources and inventories and gather data, study, and develop an analysis of emission measurement enhancement opportunities to present to HSE management or operations.
Required Skills and Experience:
• MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 BY START DATE
• 3+ years directly in air emissions/GHG inventories
• Understands advanced aspects of Canadian air compliance regulations, viewed as an expert on air emissions/GHG inventories.
• Provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others on air emissions/GHG inventories.