Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients, an environmental services company to seek for an After Market Sales Representative, Water Quality (Malaysia) to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create and pursue leads from various sources and convert them into offer to order to sales in timebound manner by engaging customers through digital modes ( telephone/ emails). Will have monthly targets for order booking and shipping. The variable incentive will be linked to orders/shipment numbers. The activities involved in delivering the results will comprise of:
- Engaging telephonically customers’ Technical and procurement functions for sale for spares, reagents, smaller equipment orders
- Convincing customers of the organization product features and comparison with competition
- On time offer preparation for different types of opportunities – Govt/ Muni, Industrial, service etc.
- Replying queries to customers on offers and other details related to our products
- Ensuring order collection and booking in the system through DRF process
- Getting payments from the customer
- Ensuring order shipment to customer by working together with Finance and Supply Chain teams
- Implement Telecalling initiative to generate leads for spares/ reagents business in your respective market
- Leveraging CRM (Sales force.com = SFDC ) for data collection and putting together basic data tables and analysis of customers for creating strategies for growing sales
- Implementing daily analysis and driving Daily management/ visual management rhythms for booking- shipping -receivables
Background Profile :
- 3-8 years of experience in field sales / inside sales roles (preferable in instrumentation industry ) Chemistry / Instrumentation Background would be an added advantage
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and action oriented , with strong problem-solving abilities
- Past experience with reputed multinational organizations working in a process driven environment with experience in using CRM in a disciplined manner
- Hands-on and detail-oriented but also able to see the big picture.
- Very customer focused and strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Independent worker, capable of operating in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment and able to effectively deal with difficult situations.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.