Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil & gas clients to seek for a HRBP Advisor to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on a 1-year contract.
- Provide proactive strategic and tactical HR leadership and consultation to dedicated ‘Accounts’. Partner and syndicate with assigned Line Managers to support their organizational requirements and objectives thru Human Resource advice, consulting and facilitating.
- Areas of responsibilities include Manpower Planning, Talent Acquisition and Development, Compensation & Benefits and IR issues. Ensure compliance with Company’s HR policies and conformance to statutory rules & regulations.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Implement manpower strategies and planning to cater for short- and long-term manpower requirements for the specific account aligned to the organization’s short and long -term business strategies and objectives.
- Lead Performance Management for the employee in the specific account in line with business goals and strategies.
- Lead the Succession Planning/Career Management roadmaps/framework and implementation plans to effectively manage talent and career development for the specific account.
- Recommend and implement a fair, competitive and internally equitable salary for staff in specific account by carrying out comparative studies on industrial practices, monitoring employment market trends, preparing management papers for approval and implementation.
- Implement effective HR policies/procedures and practice.
- Ensure compliance with Malaysian Labour Law, terms and conditions of service by implementing and monitoring working hours, overtime, rest days and other terms for all categories of staff.
- Implement goodwill and harmony by advising and collaborating with line managers in their specific account in handling industrial relation matters, by improving working conditions and establishing effective communications with employees and administering grievance procedures according to policy.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Degree level with preference on Business Administration, Human Resource, Economic and Social Science. Having MBA will be an advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in oil & gas industry and knowledge in HR integrated process is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Malaysian Law and other statutory bodies.
**Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.