Our client, a major Oil & Gas company is seeking to hire a System Administration to work in a 1 year contract position in Chatham/Nork York - Ontario.
- This role provides day to day support the company's Business Systems (primarily Guardian) including system administration tasks, sustainment testing, training and general user support
- Perform daily Salesforce administration and support of Guardian, including security admin, and enhancing system through the configuration of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and business validations
- Collaborate with management, DSM Admin teams and end-users to create and manage workflow rules, data validation and business event triggers
- Design and maintain customized reports and dashboards in Guardian as defined by management
- Perform year-round maintenance including change requests for configuration of Guardian, including issues resolution and OTKA SSO related issues
- Log and manage identified Guardian issues through to resolution
- Create and maintain documentation of application processes, policies, and configurations and provide related materials for users as system is changed.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations to management for process improvements
- Work with developers, programmers, and external system vendors to deploy new application releases, configurations and info requirements across test and production environments
MUST HAVE qualifications:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Accounting, Engineering, Business, Economics or Information Technology Degree (or similar educational experience).
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize key issues.
- Strong leadership, innovative, results oriented, team oriented and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communications including public speaking, and training facilitation
- Understanding of issue analysis, business case review, cost benefit analysis, DSM screening tests.
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
- Related Energy Conservation/DSM or industry experience
- Some occasional travel expected between Chatham and North York (once travel restrictions are eased)