Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source a Administrator to be based in Surat Basin, Chinchilla QLD. This is a contract role working on a 3 – 5 days flexible working hours with 10 hours per day. Please see details below;
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Duration: 12 months (potential for extension)
Location: Windibri and Kenya offices
Working Schedule: 3 – 5 days per week & 10 hours per day
Purpose & Accountabilities:
- Manage PPE machines, including collecting deliveries, reordering etc.
- Manage stationery and crib re-ordering for various sites
- Manage uniforms, including re-ordering
- Administer deliveries to and from site
- Managers rosters in conjunction with site leadership (updating, archiving, auditing of leave etc.)
- Manage training administration including booking training, reviewing upcoming training requirements of the team etc.
- Review and administer completion of timesheets
- Manage site notifications and communications
- Responsible for the onboarding process for new starters
- Manages site visits from leadership, including room bookings, catering etc.
- Prepare expense and credit card claims for the Operations and Maintenance leaders
- Support leadership with expense reports
- Be instrumental in the collation of imperative information for the Field Managers
- Train and support the operations team as required with SAP, IT issues, computer programs i.e.: Microsoft Suite and PPE requirements
- Provide other generic administration support as required to the Area Operations team
- Work to improve administrative process and share views and ideas with colleagues in other operational areas.
Skills & Requirements:
- Required to have an open driver’s license
- Demonstrated experience in administrative roles in an office/field environment
- Experience with, and commitment to, facilities maintenance systems, procedures & quality assurance
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task
- Good computing skills – Microsoft Office, and ability to quickly assimilate to new electronic management systems
- SAP experience
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Results orientated and motivated achiever
- Intermediate Computer literacy
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- The role will be between 3 to 5 days per week (days can be flexible)
- 10 hours per day
- The role is site based (Windibri and Kenya offices).
- Flexible Working hours available
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com