Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on a Long term contract in Amarrillo, TX.
- General office duties including preparation of correspondence, reports, expense and exception reports, travel arrangements, file management, coding invoices, ordering catering and office supplies;
- Organize internal and offsite team meetings for Midstream;
- Arrange and coordinate office moves and assist in on-boarding process for new hires in Midstream;
- Provide backup support as required;
- Provide backup support to operations staff;
- Data entry, assisting in training via video and testing;
- Other duties as required.
- A minimum of one year of administrative experience supporting management;
- Proven abilities in managing numerous tasks and deadlines with a high degree of efficiency;
- Completion of a Business Administration or Administrative Assistant diploma would be an asset;
- Advanced working knowledge of SAP and the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively interact in a team environment;
- Maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality and reliability;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external contacts;
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to evaluate situations and recommend solution