Airswift is hiring for Administrative Executive to be located in Perth, WA for joining of our clients major in Oil & Gas for a contract position. Our client specialized in Oil & Gas projects and candidates that are residing in Perth are preferred.
Position Title: Administrative Executive
Duration & Schedule: 6 months & Mon – Fri 8 hours per day
- Provides administrative support to an individual or office.
- Supplies information, maintains files, schedules appointments, produces correspondence and otherwise relieves officials of minor administrative and business detail.
- Requires a high school diploma with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Additional Job Details:
- Role will work across the company’s Asset providing day to day support on:
- SharePoint & Document Management
- Procurement services including raising purchase requisitions and orders
- Onboarding of new joiners
- KPI reporting & action tracking the role requires someone who enjoys the responsibility of providing comprehensive, customer focused, efficient and effective day to day administrative support across a wide variety of tasks, to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Key skills:
- Skill in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word and SharePoint
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills (virtually and face to face)
- Resilient and able to work independently, set priorities and manage workload
- Display initiative, flexibility and efficiency while managing conflicting priorities
Explore the opportunity with us!!