Airswift is currently looking for an Administrative Data Assistant to work with one of our best clients on a 2-months assignment in Lloydminster, AB.
- Collect route tickets from the field and create boxes in HDMS.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Provide general data entry across many teams on an ad-hoc basis.
Must have qualifications:
- Proficient with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.