Airswift has been tasked by one of our major EPC clients to seek an Administrative Assistant to work in their facilities located in Ontario, OR on a 6 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- An Administrative Assistant (AA) supports professionals working on challenging projects, completing a variety of administrative tasks, working with minimal supervision, and multitasking effectively;
- The AA needs to utilize independent judgment and have the initiative to take on new tasks and challenges every day, and possess excellent skills using Adobe, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of internet/intranet is also necessary.
- Work is frequently complex, proprietary, and requires excellent communication skills.
Previous education & experience required:
- High School Diploma and 3-6 years of clerical experience supporting complex projects/programs.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.