Airswift is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work on an 18-months assignment in Lloydminster, SK to provide administrative support to the grain buying team. This role will report up to the Grain Purchasing Supervisor and will assist with weekly and monthly reports to various agencies; Canadian Grain Commission and Wheat Levies; as well as provide back up and support with scheduling and logistics of grain deliveries into the Ethanol Plant.
- Data entry into the master spreadsheet and payment reconciliation for Canadian Grain Commission reporting
- Assisting administration to compile and submit month end reports for the Canadian Grain Commission and appropriate provincial Wheat Levy Checkoffs.
- Creating contracts, purchase requisitions, and purchase orders in SAP and entering the purchase orders into FST (Feedstock Scheduling Tool).
- Assist the grain buying team and logistics to scheduling feedstock deliveries
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with SAP required
- Proficient with MS Suite, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years experience in an administrative position required
- Knowledge of Grain buying would be an asset
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment