Airswift has been tasked by one of our biggest clients to seek an Administrative Assistant in Midland, TX to join them on a 2- month contract
• Provides general administrative support to a department, group of professionals, or individual.
• Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
• Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
• Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
• Usually works on generalized routine assignments that do not require a broad knowledge of the corporate organization.
• Duties typically include typing reports, correspondence, copy, answering the phone, and scheduling.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Senior-level, typically 7+ years of experience.
• Provides more technical support than administrative support.
• Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in the discipline.
• Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
• Recommends solutions to complex problems.
• Performs major accountabilities.
• Typically acts as a lead in the technical/functional area, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.