Airswift is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a 6-month contract, responsible for providing support to the department manager and staff as well as customer service and support for aircraft operations team in Houston, TX.
The successful candidate has a minimum of 5 years relevant experience, excellent customer service, communication and teamwork skills, possess advanced expertise in Microsoft Office programs, handle confidential information with appropriate discretion, and have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time with strong attention to detail.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Coordination of office and administrative support duties including greeting visitors, providing high standards of customer service to passengers during aircraft arrival and departure times, answering telephones, disseminating flight information as needed, managing calendars and coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports,
- Supporting the Global Aviation Manager, his direct managers and other staff as needed with various administrative duties, including schedule coordination, management reports generation and distribution, diligent phone coverage and other duties as assigned.
- Utilizing SAP to process goods receipts/issues, services entries, and Vendor Master requests
- Administering Aviation SharePoint site, including maintenance and managing access rights to the site.
- Conducting Document Records Management annually.
- Assist in planning and implementation of department
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience supporting management
- Experience supporting multiple supervisors
- Previous experience with SAP
- Flexible and willing to assist outside documented scope of work
- Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Knowledge of processes/systems