Our client, a major Chemical company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on a 12-months contract in Geismar, LA.
- Preparing budget reports, assisting with onboarding new hires, and monitoring site security activities.
- Provides daily administrative support/functions, including but not limited to managing phone calls, managing visitor traffic, new hire onboarding support, procurement of goods and services, submitting purchase requisitions, processing invoices, tracking purchase orders, ordering supplies, sorting mail, scheduling meetings, managing conference room schedules, shipping/receiving support, access control, processing work requests and generating work orders.
- Assists departmental staff with scheduling third-party services, verifying work order service tickets and confirming invoice accuracy before approval.
- Supports department meetings and event functions by reserving and preparing meeting rooms.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- High School diploma or equivalent
- SAP experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Administrative Assistant experience