Airswift has been tasked by one of our major downstream client to seek for a Administrative Assistant II to join them on a 12-month contract in Pascagoula, MS.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Performing scribe duties during team meetings for Process Hazards Analyses, Layers of Protection Analyses, Latent Condition/Human Factors reviews, Hierarchy of Hazards Controls Analyses, or other risk assessments and risk reduction efforts.
- 2-4 years experience required.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.