Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on a long term contract in Spring, Texas.
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual
- Typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Manage, train and mentor other office staff, lead projects, handle confidential and sensitive data.
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems, strong administrative coordination abilities, customer service experience
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required
- Works with moderate work direction and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.