Airswift is currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant to work with one of our clients on a 1-year contract position in Morrisville, NC. The Administrative Associate provides a range of support services to the Seeds Technologies and Analytics team comprised of both lab scientists and data scientists. The tasks include, but are not limited to, creation of purchase requisitions in SAP, routine ordering, and meeting coordination.
• Provides front-desk coverage and serves as the first point of contact for all visitors, contractors and other external callers.
• Provides daily administrative support/functions, including but not limited to managing phone calls, managing visitor traffic, new hire onboarding support, procurement of goods and services, submitting purchase requisitions, processing invoices, tracking purchase orders, ordering supplies, sorting mail, scheduling meetings, managing conference room schedules, shipping/receiving support, access control, processing work requests and generating work orders.
• Assists departmental staff with scheduling third-party services, verifying work order service tickets, and confirming invoice accuracy before approval.
• Supports department meetings and event functions by reserving and preparing meeting rooms.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
• Interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
• High School diploma/GED
• Associate degree or bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• 3-5 years of administrative and/or procurement experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proficiency in SAP platforms (procurement and maintenance functions) and Lotus Notes
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
• Administrative experience in a high-paced corporate business environment supporting diverse teams
• Shipping & Receiving and/or mailroom experience
• Experienced in coordinating travel and expense reporting
• Vendor management experience
• Experience working in a 5S and safety-conscious environment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment