Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Administrative Assistant to work in their facilities located in Pontiac, IL on a 12-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- The Administrative Assistant will provide support for approximately 14 employees.
- Responsible for ensuring that the department is organized, and all documentation and filing are complete (i.e Work Orders, Environmental Reports, Tickets, Proving Reports).
- Schedules and coordinates meetings and training sessions as requested and records and distributes meeting minutes as necessary.
- Prepares Operating and Capital Budget cost tracking reports.
- Responsible for travel arrangements and completes expense reports
- Timesheet reporting for department personnel.
- Assists in maintaining employee training records
- Assists in emergency response situations.
- Coordinates purchase of supplies and materials with vendors, and also provides liaison with Purchasing Department.
- Responsible for proper routing of forms, revisions of O&MM manuals, and ERD updates.
- Provides Oracle support for project management and Maximo data entry as required.
- Oversees service providers, generates and manages work orders, and manages shipping/receiving and all mail distribution.
- Participates in regulatory audits
- Audits and codes invoices.
- Maintain department vehicle reports and state licensing.
Previous education & experience required:
- High school diploma is required. University degree or technical college diploma is preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years clerical or receptionist experience.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office products Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point is a plus.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and work independently.
- Must have good people skills to successfully interact with individuals from professional to heavy construction backgrounds.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.