Airswift. Admin Assistant and Document Controller. Maputo, Mozambique.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Administrative Assistant and Document Controller to join them in Maputo, Mozambique.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective provision and proactive support to the Operations Department, through anticipating needs, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence and organizing functions as needed.
- Prepare the necessary correspondence;
- Schedule and manage Department meetings;
- Consolidate data from different sources and assist in the preparation of reports and presentations;
- Maintain printed copies of the documentation and prepare registration spreadsheets for handling;
- Organize electronic copies of the documentation and communicate with the areas involved for the classification of all project documents according to the hierarchy;
- Migrate, update and recover documents through the Document Management System;
- Monitor the cycle of review and electronic approval of internal documents;
- Ensure the tracking and availability of all technical documents impacted by changes;
- Interface with the Administration area to maintain continuity between the company's management practices, such as travel arrangements, training activities, among others;
- Answering phone calls and requests, answering questions and handling messages when appropriate;
- Establish, update and maintain the contact database in Outlook;
- Assist the team in the main functional activities of the Department, as appropriate.
- Higher Education;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar functions, in a large project;
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry is an advantage;
- Experience in the use of electronic Document Management systems.
- English language proficiency;
- Secretariat skills;
- Ability to produce document status reports;
- Domain of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.