Our client, a major midstream company is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Administrator to work a 1-year contract in Calgary, AB
- Provide general administrative support including filing, photocopying, meal reservations, travel arrangements, and other duties as may be required from time to time
- Support the operations off-site file storage in accordance with records management and assume the Records Management Coordinator position for the Operations Management group
- Provide administrative support during any Emergency Response activities
- Manage operations content within MyRON, MyHUB and the companies’s corporate website to ensure accuracy of data – reviewed at least quarterly
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Ensure common areas in the office space are properly maintained and kept organized and tidy
- Pick up and deliver mail, open and sort as required
- Plan and organize team building, key milestone events and group meetings as required
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Help onboarding of all new operations employees to ensure their first day is seamless
- Support office moves and logistics as required
- Support senior operations management team by maintaining an accurate vacation calendar, reconcile p-cards and enter timesheet information
- Provide babackupupport to other Administrators within the operations group or as requested
Education, Skills and Experience:
- The Administrator typically has 5 or more years of Oil & Gas industry experience with a proven track record of successfully supporting a diverse operating group.
- This position requires in-depth knowledge and proficiency in the MS Office Suite and other applications, fundamental office administrative practices and procedures, and careful attention to detail.
- Proficient in applications such as Microsoft Office, Maximo, MOC, Work Day, SharePoint etc.