Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Admin Assistant work on a 3-6 months contract in Liden, New Jersey.
- General office duties including answering telephone, preparation of correspondence, reports, expense and exception reports, file management, incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ordering catering and office supplies
- Meeting planning and facilitation
- Managing appointments/calendars
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma / GED
- A minimum of 5 years of administrative experience
- Proven abilities in managing numerous tasks and deadlines with a high degree of efficiency
- Completion of a Business Administration or Administrative Assistant diploma would be an asset
Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to logically review work schedules
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively interact in a team environment
- Maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality and reliability
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external contacts
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to evaluate situations and recommend solutions