Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Admnistrative Assistant to work on a 12-months contract in Superior, Wisconsin.
- Co-ordinates the schedule, appointments, reservations, and travel arrangements for management of the Superior Rebuild Project Team in Superior. Provides support to welcome visitors to the Site Project office, coordinating meeting room arrangements, refreshments and other visitor needs.
- Prepares and submits confidential and time-sensitive information, correspondence and reports for use in discussions and meetings within the organization and other parties; providing agendas, minutes and other supporting documentation where required
- Is proactive and provides creative alternatives for consideration to the management team, constantly assessing changing priorities and complex schedules.
- Completes assigned projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans.
- Works effectively with the Superior Rebuild Project and refinery staff to request, gather and summarize and disseminate information.
- Assists in the daily tasks of individuals on the Project Team, including maintaining supplies, obtaining document approvals, and updating documents and forms.
- High School diploma or GED
- Office Administration or Business Administration Diploma or equivalent training and business experience
- Minimum of 5 years progressive administrative/secretarial experience
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to set priorities, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the company and external contacts
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Displaying tact and good judgment in resolving problems and answering inquiries
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, varied and diverse environment with changing priorities
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (including Manager's Desktop) Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in construction or the petroleum industry preferred
- Proficiency in Visio, DocuSign