Airswift is NOW HIRING an Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity in Erath, Louisiana!
The Administrative Assistant's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and assisting in the preparation of annual expense and capital budgets and managing monthly budget reports for accruals and forecasts.
- Finding efficient, professional, cost effective methods of assisting the Plant Manager in day-to-day activities.
- Professional attitude and handling of inquiries, both verbally and in writing.
- Accuracy, excellent communication skills and attention to detail is imperative.
- Procure office supplies; maintain files, document meetings, and manage travel arrangements.
- Financial and accounting duties such as: purchase requisitions and purchase orders, manage accounts payable, invoice processing, project set-up in tracking software; monthly expense and capital data entry; and timesheet and payroll management.
- Online management of expense reports and invoices.
- Maintaining knowledge of available resources to facilitate information flow for audits and general inquiries.
- Performing other related tasks as requested or assigned.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are required. Microsoft Access is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a support and/or administrative assistant role is preferred.
- Proven experience typing and proofreading company related documents.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in a business like and professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to juggle competing priorities, multi-task and change direction in a variety of workplace situations.
- Previous experience in the energy industry is preferred.