Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to hire an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team on a 10-month contract assignment, working home office till all COVID19 restrictions are lifted.
- Create and maintain electronic file structure and original hard copies for PE1 and PE2 unit-based Facility Change Management (FCM) projects.
- Issue and distribute FCM hard copies as required for review and construction.
- Participate in routine Process Safety audits of completed FCM packages.
- Work closely with maintenance and technical personnel in the unit to conduct data integrity checks, validate and search for information in variety of sources (databases, equipment files)
- Maintain Data Integrity by conducting audits of systems for missing information, reconciling conflicting information in various systems, making decisions on issues involving validation of information.
- Maintain the Document Management Database (SPF) by addressing tag to document linking issues, reviewing legacy hard copy files for appropriate documentation and scanning and loading hard copy files.
- Receive and organize drawings for submission.
- Track, compile and report statistics to Leader to measure project progress
- Provide initial training and project mentoring to project technical resource on document management systems and workflow
- Create maintenance notifications for execution of FCM packages
- Participate and lead initiatives to improve FCM and document control process
- High school graduate, and preference given to those who have completed post-secondary Office Admin or Accounting programs
- 3+ years in an office environment.
- Preference to those who have worked in an engineering environment. Will consider candidates with Accounting background
- Intermediate use of MS Office Suite of Products
- Position will work from Home until COVID work restrictions are lifted
- Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM