Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek an Administrative Assistant in Lloydminster, AB to join them on a 16-month contract.
This position will be the first point of contact for people entering the Refinery, along with guiding people as well as providing direct professional administrative support to the Refinery management team, and sales administration.
- Performing general department administration duties and daily office functions such as word processing, data entry, reports, stats, mail distribution, and filing.
- Provide administration support for the Refinery Product QA Program.
- Create and follow up gate access cards
- Provide coverage (vacation etc) for Refinery railcar/truck sales administration and maintenance.
- Record shipping orders
- Prepare sample requests for shipping
- Maintain stationery supplies
- Grade 12 with a secretarial diploma or equivalent (other post-secondary education will be considered)
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive secretarial or administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with a diverse client group utilizing strong organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
Schedule: Monday-Friday (40 hours per week)
Target Start Date: May 3, 2021