Our client, a major Oil & Energy company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for work on a 1-year contract in Carlsbad, NM
- Provide production data reporting to include daily volumes and downtime; complete well status updates.
- Engagement with the End of Month financial closing for production and supports Operations on discrepancy resolution.
- Enters payroll information for exception approval in SAP.
- Responsible for onboarding new hires, summer interns, and office moves, including close interaction with office management, HR, and IT systems personnel.
- Assists in coordination of domestic travel arrangements and coordinates meeting logistics.
- Assists in Outlook calendar and maintain department data (org charts, distribution lists, and compliance tracking).
- Routine tracking of compliance training, expenses, and vacation schedules.
- Responsible for team supplies, meeting arrangements and catering, and vendor invoice processing.
- Local vehicle inventory management, including tracking and reporting of mileage in SAP, tracking licenses and registration, and maintaining fleet records.
- High School diploma / GED
- Administrative assistant skills and experience (such as calendar management, domestic travel arrangements, and meeting reservations and logistics).
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with onboarding new hires, interns, and employee moves.
- Experienced with Procard and procurement of team supplies, including reconciling and maintaining records as outlined in compliance materials.
- SAP experience and other cost tracking tools.
- Familiar with vendor invoice processing, including coding, posting, and forwarding to appropriate departments.
- Able to troubleshoot problems related to distributed hardware systems (plotter, printers, copiers).
· Familiar with Mid-Continent's Competence Management System (CMS) for compliance training.
- Team player, multi-tasking, organized, and outgoing mindset.