Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
Airswift Global Recruitment. Our client is a leading Oil & Gas looking to add an additional experienced Admin/Office Assistant/Part- time role contract 12months initially 3- 4 days a week needs SAP experience will working in great offices in the Melbourne Office, you will be working with a supportive and stable team.
Admin/Office Assistant (Melbourne)
will be based in our Melbourne office, reporting to and supporting our Vice President of Australian Gas. In this role you will be required to assist with support to our Melbourne team as a collective as well as our Executive Vice Presidents' and Chief Executive Officer whom will be travelling to Melbourne on occasion.
We are looking for a bright, forward thinking individual that will use their initiative ensuring office admin requirements are fulfilled as well as take direction from the team to provide support when required. The ability to take the lead to manage and organise external events/meetings at times will be a necessity.
You will leverage the knowledge and skills from our Perth based Executive Assistant to our Marketing and Trading EVP to ensure you are developing, delivering and representing in its best interest.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As the Admin/Office Assistant you will be responsible a variety of tasks including:
- Management of office functions, payments and administrative support
- Ensuring all incoming and outgoing communication is managed effectively
- Management of travel bookings for our Melbourne based team
- Coordination and support of JVP and customer functions/events in Melbourne
- Scheduling and organisation of meetings with external stakeholders/clients
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role you will require:
- 5+ years admin support experience
- Sufficient SAP and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word) experience
- Excellent diary/calendar management skills
- Strong administrative coordination abilities
- Excellent time management skills - flexibility to adjust personal schedule to be available when required
- Ability to adapt and perform unexpected tasks if they are to arise
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org