Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source for Admin – People Movement Coordinator. This is to be based in Perth, Western Australia and the client would like to consider candidates based in this region due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints.
Please see details below: -
Title: Admin - People Movement Coordinator
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Duration: 6 months (potential for extension)
Schedule: Mon – Fri / 8am – 5pm per day
- Provide administrative support to the current People Movement team during the lead up and execution of company’s Turnaround 2022
- Ensure all people mobilising to project, staff, contractors, vendors, visitors etc meet offshore travel requirements prior to being allocated to travel.
- Track and update minimum travel requirements in travel management system Vantage POB (BOSIET, Fitness to Work, MSIC etc.)
- Liaise directly with travellers or Contractor Travel Focal points to ensure compliance is met prior to travel
- Track and update minimum COVID related requirements in travel management system Vantage POB
- Liaise with COVID Coordinators to ensure compliance is met prior to travel
- Responsible for managing the People Movement End to End Process – this includes, but is not limited to, the development of the flight schedule in conjunction with the helicopter operator, provision of passenger forecasts to fixed wing and accommodation contractors, management, and execution of People Movement operations (including rostering) utilising VPOB as well as acting as the focal point for the company’s Rotators.
- Need to be available to work (of no more than 5 days in a row) across weekdays
- During upman / downman activities be available to work extended hours to assist with managing peak demands
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com