Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Admin Assistant (2 months contract) to work within their facilities located in Labuan, Malaysia.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Good skills in computer and software
- Applicants shall be Malaysia Nationality
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*