Provide within the Africa Exploration entity (about a hundred employees and 2 assistants), the organizational support for logistics / planning / information / communication to meet the client's performance needs with an ability to adapt to change (role of facilitator)
• ORGANIZATION: Manage the arrivals/departures of employees, interns - Coordinate travel (travel reservations for missions - visa applications) - manage expense reports and festive events of the Africa Hub (team building, etc.) - ensure continuity of service (mutual replacements between Assistants).
• PLANNING: Manage and coordinate agendas to optimize activities - Book meeting rooms, services (coffee breaks, lunches, buffets, etc.)
• COMMUNICATION: Welcoming visitors and newcomers – Updating the structure's means of communication (planning - presentations - document layout, etc.) – Managing the TEAMS, YAMMER communities - Team animation
- Advanced expertise in office tools (Office 365 and collaborative tools)
- Expertise of internal tools (Treck / Ideal / Giseh…) would be a plus
- Language of the service: English