Airswift is looking for an Accounts Payable to work at an Oil and Gas company in Oklahoma City, OK for a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend or transitioning into a permanent role.
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Handles vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices.
- Reviews supplier onboarding requests and ensures appropriate documentation is received and entered into the system.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Education: College Degree Job Requirements
- 3-4 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- 10-key by touch