- Shared management of the AP inbox, ensuring correct and timely processing of invoices are within agreed KPI.
- Monitoring invoices in the system to identify any errors, and rectify them as needed to ensure they are selected for payment runs when due.
- Processing batch and manual payments including local and foreign currency invoices as per the payment schedule to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with agreed terms.
- Monitor supplier database, making change requests when required so details are correct and up to date.
- Reconcile supplier account statements and follow up on any outstanding invoices or credits for processing to avoid unfavorable action from suppliers. Give urgent attention to accounts that are over 90 days outstanding or have been placed on "Stop Credit".
- Proactively follow up on invoice approvals within the business to avoid late payments.
- Month end and general accounting support when required.
- 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience; or ideal position for a recent college graduate majoring in accounting.