Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Accounts Payable Executive to work in their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on a short-term contract (9-months).
- Perform prompt and accurate recording of supplier invoices into the ledgers in line with relevant requirements, policies and procedures.
- Review the invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Monitor open and overdue items and communicate and follow-up accordingly with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Regularly track and resolve outstanding issues that have been escalated, or further escalate to the necessary parties
- Support preparations of documents and adjustments for monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Gather, collate and analyses data as and when necessary in order to prepare and maintain various reports as and when needed.
- Well versed in Mandarin & English Language.
- Degree in accounting, finance or business administration, with no working experience or with 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge and experience of MS office tools