Airswift has been tasked by one of its clients to seek an Accounts Payable Coordinator to work a 12-month with extension contract. The company management is in Parsippany, NJ; however, the team is working remotely from home. The ideal candidate will live in New Jersey as the plan is to eventually implement a hybrid work from home / work from office schedule.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will primarily support the increase volume of work due to a major capital project.
- Review and process a high volume of vendor invoices for multiple locations within the SAP/ IVT workflow
- Support the major capital project by processing invoices and working with project procurement to resolve PO match exceptions.
- Work with functional departments and vendors in a professional manner to resolve and research AP issues.
- Responsible for following through with the required actions to resolve the issue(s), including change orders, obtaining goods receipt, etc.
- Initiates Check Runs ensuring the timely & accurate payment of invoices via ACH, wires and checks.
- Work with the online banking platforms to verify cash balances, set up wire templates and request checks
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately & timely, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Work with the team to identify and deploy AP best practices to streamline the workflow and implement efficient and productive processes
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred. Associate’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years AP processing experience in SAP or another current ERP system, SAP preferred.
- High degree of accuracy with data entry
- Excellent technical skills.
- Ability to work with two monitors and programs, navigate between
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a high-volume environment