Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Accounts Payable Analyst to join them in London, UK, for an initial 6-month contract.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Managing a ledger of suppliers, requiring the Accounts Payable Officer to post / check / prepare invoices up for a payment with all supporting documents
- Processing invoices in a timely manner in accordance with the supplier contractual terms
- To review and verify invoices against order line items, bank details, VAT details against the purchase orders in SAP etc.
- To identify and escalate all supplier invoice problems in a timely manner
- Tracking and monitoring accounts payable aging
- Assist the team to comply with, and enforce internal controls set forth by the Company
- Ability to maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation, and coordination with other department leaders and staff