Accounts Payable Assistant. Airswift. London, UK.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek an Accounts Payable Assistant to work within their facilities in London, UK on a 6-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Managing a ledger of suppliers, requiring the Accounts Payable Officer to post / check / prepare invoices up for payment with all supporting documents.
- Processing invoices in a timely manner in accordance with the supplier contractual terms.
- To review and verify invoices against order line items, bank details, VAT details against the purchase orders in SAP etc.
- To identify and escalate all supplier invoice problems in a timely manner.
- Tracking and monitoring accounts payable aging.
- Assist the team to comply with, and to enforce internal controls set forth by the Company.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.