Our client, a major Gas Delivery & Energy company respectful for its domestic and international business is actively seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team on a 6-months contract assignment with extensions (long term). This opportunity is Houston, TX based and you will be working a 5/40 hybrid-scheme schedule.
Our client set Three main responsibilities as priorities. It is necessary that you bring to the table vast experience in at least 2 of them.
- Invoice resolution ( Understand analytically why there are invoices on hold, solve them and try to prevent it from happening again. This responsibility is an investigative one)
- Payment Transactions (Monitor payment batches, look for rejections and returns, check why the payment has failed within the bank transaction and solve the issue in a proper manner)
- Clearing Invoices Backlog (Clean up backlogs on invoices, Run reports and figure out why the invoices are stuck, also this you will be communicating with whoever is responsible for the outdated invoice)
- Has knowledge of commonly used Accounts Payable concepts, practices and procedures.
- Degree and 10+ years of equivalent experience.
- Vast working knowledge on 2 of the 3 group of main responsibilities disclosed
- Oracle Cloud (ERP) and | or SAP + Excel (Strongly required)
Should you be interested in discussing the role. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.
Project Controls, Supply Chain & Finance
+1 281 892 1386 | firstname.lastname@example.org