Accounting Manager – 12+ month contract. Boston
Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to source an Accounting Manager on an initial 12 month contract, located in Boston.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for month end closing, assisting with accounting operations within the department, as well as forecast reporting.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the month end close process for multiple entities including preparing reconciliations for prepaids, construction in process, fixed assets, accruals, leases, and shareholder expenses
- Processing weekly payment runs ensuring vendors are paid in a timely manner, while adhering to company protocol
- Ensuring the purchasing and accounting systems are in sync
- Maintain fixed asset/construction in progress registers
- Set up and track lease accounting
Previous experience and education required:
- 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- CPA preferred
- Experience working within a multi – entity organization would be beneficial
- Proficient in Oracle Fusion or similar
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note there is no per diem offered, there, only local candidates will be considered.