Airswift is seeking an Accounting Manager to work for our client in Dallas, TX for a 3 months contract (perm depending on performance).
- Professional experience using Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups for large volumes of data
- Understanding of consolidations, international accounting and reporting issues
- Technical knowledge and understanding of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, and controls
- Both consolidated high-level analysis that can be presented to the audit committee/board of directors and detailed account level analysis
- Experience using consolidation tools for analysis of actuals, forecast and budget
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and process improvement skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and external auditors
You’ll join a group of strategically focused professionals who work with process owners worldwide. Working together, we’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfils you so that we can make impacts on the future – big and small, global and local. We are currently seeking a Accounting Manager to work in a dynamic, challenging environment who will cultivate and deliver excellence the group. We’re looking for a team player with the desire to be an active, long-term contributor in the growth of the accounting teams and organization overall.
- You’ll direct, review, or prepare schedules, journal entries and account reconciliations.
- You’ll also coordinate, review, or prepare various flux analysis for P&L and balance sheets.
- Opportunities to identify and drive process improvements will both leverage and enhance your skill set.
- Experience and ability to guide and review the work of others will be critical.
- Your accounting knowledge contributes to the success of the company and ensures all duties performed and reviewed are in compliance with US GAAP, Company policies and procedures, SEC reporting requirements, and the Sarbanes-Oxley act.
- ??????????????Participating in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures for global accounting activities and continuous improvement process including automation and acceleration
- Managing and developing team
- Providing support as needed to external auditors
- Reading, understanding, following, and testing the applicable process narratives pertaining to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance