Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is hiring an Accountant III to work with them in a 6-month contract position (with a possibility to be extended) located in The Woodlands, TX.
- Provides key business information and analysis to businesses to enable expense, headcount, and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information
- Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense, and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures, and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Can potentially supervise others, is an expert in the field, and have extensive experience in this area of work.
- MS Excel
- Upstream Oil and Gas Experience in Revenue Accounting (Onshore) using SAP/PRA within the past five years.