Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Midstream client to seek for an Accounting Analyst to join them on 8-months contract in Houston, TX.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and support schedules
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Perform research and analysis for ad hoc questions or requests from partners
- Prepare annual budgets
- Prepare and coordinate cash calls and cash distributions
- Prepare quarterly and annual FERC reports
- Prepare account reconciliations and monthly actual variance analysis
- Coordinate and interact with internal and external auditors on quarterly and year-end audits
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls and related reporting requirements
- Economic Evaluation ensuring their economic models are updated appropriately to result in representational IRRs.
- Assist financing transactions, with annual ratings agency presentations for the partnerships and with cash management matters.
- Financial reporting disclosures, explaining operational and financial results, organizational structures and similar matters.
- Bachelor degree required in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years or equivalent of related experience
Nice to have:
- Understand fundamentals of FERC reporting, US GAAP, Reporting Standards, and Financial Controls.