Job locationHouston, United States of America
Responsibilities may include:
• Completing monthly closing activities, including booking accruals and actuals and ensuring accuracy of entries
• Coordinating crude billing and payments for monthly settlements/netouts
• Reconciling and resolving book-to-physical inventory differences
• Working with external parties (pipelines, trading partners, inspection companies) and internal parties (Commercial, Midstream, Refining) to resolve price or volume discrepancies
• Supporting projects or initiatives related to refinery crude supply
• Evaluating opportunities to improve processes and generate additional value to the company.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, or Finance with a minimum of 15 hours of Accounting courses
• CPA, Masters in Accountancy, MBA or MIS minor
• 1+ years of direct experience in an accounting/finance function
• Proven leadership ability
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills
• SAP S/4HANA experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills/team player
• Results oriented
• Outstanding oral & written communication/presentation skills
• Organizational skills - able to prioritize responsibilities
Senior Structural Engineer
We are currently working with a Major Oil & Gas provider to source for Senior Structural Engineer. This is a full-time role on an initial 1-year contract based in Perth, Australia. Please see detai...
Exploration Field Assistant
Overview Responsible for completing a range of essential field support activities and looking after the practical tasks involved in supplying a remote field operation. Location - Field Bas...
We are currently working with a Major Oil & Gas provider to source for Structural Engineer. This is a full-time role on an initial 1-year contract based in Perth, Australia. Please see details belo...