Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Accountant to work within their facilities located in Subang Jaya, Selangor for a permanent assignment.
- Manage, oversea and work on daily operations of the accounting department
- Produce, monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports and statements
- Coordinate and assists in administrative, bank financing matters, tax planning, feasibility studies and financial modelling
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, company secretary, bankers . etc
- Improve accounting systems and procedures including Coding System for internal use
- To check and authorize payment vouchers to suppliers and request for petty cash replenishment for payment
- Perform any ad hoc tasks given by the superior as and when required
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or equivalent
- Qualification (ACA ACCA/CIMA/MIA) as an advantage
- Experience in handling project accounting and taxation requirements
- Atleast 3-5years working experience in the accounting
- Independent and initiative, with a positive working attitude
- Proficient in using computer software :MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook
- Required language : English, Bahasa Malaysia