Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Accountant capable of group consolidation to fulfil internal management reporting and statutory reporting requirements to ensure timeliness and accuracy of consolidation and deliverables.
Participate in the preparation of monthly / quarterly Group consolidation and associated workings and schedules using Sigma consolidation system.
- Assist in the preparation of the company quarterly Bursa results announcements.
- Assist in the preparation of Board presentation materials and other deliverables for the Group’s quarterly results and annual budget exercise.
- Hands-on preparation of consolidated workings/schedules to support the company's annual consolidated financial statements in compliance with MFRS / IFRS and Annual Report.
- Support the Group’s implementation and continuous improvement initiatives for the Sigma consolidation system.
- Liaise with global Finance team members and Group Corporate Advisory regularly to obtain inputs required for Group consolidation.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or similar educational qualification
- Professionally qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant hands-on consolidation experience in listed companies or MNCs with global operations.