Airswift has been tasked to invite an experienced Accountant with experience in the oil and gas industry to consider a role with one of our clients. Our client is an energy transition leader delivering projects in the Asia Pacific region.
The Accountant has primary responsibility for performing accounting processes and finance administrative tasks for the Group’s Singapore companies. This includes accounting data entry and processing of transactions for accounts payable and receivable, payroll, general ledger, and preparation of group tax, GST and CPF filings.
Supporting the Senior Accountant and CFO/Finance Director in financial reporting, budget and forecast activities, financial policies and procedures, and tax compliance matters, and any other ancillary matters that may arise from time to time.
- Correct accounting treatment of all transactions processed.
- Fully reconciled accounts are available for management reporting per the deadlines defined in the financial policies.
- All accounting transactions occur in a timely manner.
- Weekly follow-up of accounts receivable is completed, ageing receivables are minimised.
- Comply with statutory and GST and group tax regulations.
- Accurate and timely submissions of statutory and tax filings
- Accurate and timely submission of financial information to CFO and management for management reporting per the deadlines defined in the financial policies.
- Implement and adhere to policies, procedures and practices as directed by Senior Accountant and CFO to assure the company of a continuously sound financial accounting structure.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting, Business or equivalent.
- 20+ years of relevant accounting experience, including bookkeeping, payroll, GST, CPF, and compliance, preferably in a multinational company.
- Good working knowledge of accounting standards, tax and statutory requirements.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and relevant financial and bookkeeping platforms.
- Xero and SAP accounting system experience highly beneficial.