Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Accountant to join them in Maputo, Mozambique on a 12-month contract.
The hired person will be assisting the Chief Accountant in the processing of invoices from receipt to payment, in issuing the billing and in maintaining the company’s General Ledger.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
Qualification and experience:
- Degree in Finance, Business Admin. Professional or other related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience of working in the Budgeting & Planning Department of a well reputed global /multinational organization
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system (knowledge of Hyperion is a plus)
- Advanced MS Office skills. (Excel, Power Point..etc)
- Strong Analytical & Organizational Skills.
- Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Vision and values through project / teamwork
- Ability to adapt to a challenging and developing environment; willingness to take on new responsibilities as our business evolves.
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, persuasion, motivation, and loyalty).
- HSE-related training