Account Representative – Solution Sales – Energy Industry
Our client is a global supplier of contractor and supplier management solutions with offices in over a dozen companies and growing. With an existing office in Auckland they are looking to add an experienced account manager who will be responsible for maintaining and growing the client base.
As an account representative with your client your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Management and growth of current accounts
- Generating and prospecting new business
- Regular health checks on existing accounts
- Supporting and leading relevant industry events
- Supporting other internal teams, locally and internationally to deliver company wide initiatives and improve client experience
- Providing analytical reporting to support planning for senior executive team
To be successful in this role it is expected that you will have experience in a similar account management/BDM or sales representative role.
Experience in B2B sales is ideal, within the contractor management/workplace safety or software/SaaS space.
What is essential is a high level of personal drive and ambition and a desire for professional development and exceeding both your client’s and personal goals.
The role involves a lengthy sales cycle as you will primarily be dealing with large, often multi-national organisations in the energy sector so a mature approach to your account management and sales process is essential.
So.. what’s in it for you?
- Flexible working from home availability – working collaboratively is encouraged but you are only required to work in the office 1 day per month.
- Personal, team and company bonuses available
- Full training provided
- Genuine career development – many staff have been with the company in excess of 10 years
- Regular travel - regional and global meetings and functions including plus ones
- Additional Kiwi Saver contributions
- Private Medical and personal insurance
Please apply through the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must have full working rights to work in New Zealand