Title – National Accounts Director, UK
Key Skills: Business Development, Account Management, Sales, Infrastructure, Construction, Scaffolding, Access Solutions
Location: UK (Remote working) with frequent travel throughout the UK expected. Candidate must reside in the UK
Salary / Package: Competitive
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Jannet Yankova
Key words: Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Infrastructure, Construction, Scaffolding, Access Solutions, Access Scaffolding, Power Transmission, Industrial Scaffolding, Temporary Roofs, Mechanical Access, Asbestos, Site Safety, Inspection Management, Confined Space, Bridges, Contractors, Civil Engineering, Railway, Building
Airswift is pleased to announce we are partnering with one of the best known and well respected scaffolding and access solutions experts in the UK, LyndonSGB, in the search for a National Accounts Manager to drive continuous growth in major UK construction projects that are currently in the UK constriction pipeline.
LyndonSGB’s focus on commercial scaffolding services as well as hoists and mechanical powered access equipment, hire & sales and training enabling customers to work safely and efficiently at height. Dating back to 1919, LyndonSGB is one of the industry’s best known and well respected names within the access services field. LyndonSGB is part of the Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services group.
- The National Accounts Director will be primarily responsible for the Company’s planned growth into the major national level construction programmes/projects that are currently in the UK’s infrastructure pipeline. Assuming full accountability for all national accounts working in collaboration with the UK General Manager.
- Responsible for driving the sales function to achieve critical business objectives, actively develop and lead execution of the market strategy and provide strong sales leadership.
Key Result Areas:
- Achieve and exceed the business sales targets for National Accounts
- Maximise revenue and profit through price negotiation with customers
- Develop sales strategies for securing national accounts in line with sales and business plans.
- Develop key relationships with customers
- Working with Regional Managers to determine most suitable delivery models.
- Develop strategic sales plan based on past success, current competitive environment, and future market trends. With specific focus on major national level government backed infrastructure programmes/projects
- Contribute to senior management’s knowledge of product/market status through the regular submission of field intelligence and sales reports.
- Determine which sectors and customers are best suited for growing and targeting.
- Implementation of Salesforce across the major clients/projects and with all branches
- Foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly.
- Drive sales activities to achieve or exceed business objectives, sales growth, and profitability targets for National Accounts
- Identify and grow sales talent throughout the business division and implement strategies and sales plans.
- Pro-actively develop business by building customer relationships, identifying new accounts and improvements
- Negotiate contracts with potential and existing customers.
- Support business to ensure a highly motivated and driven sales team. Give guidance and direction in growing customer base and increasing revenue to regions.
- Maintain and strengthen current relationships through key personnel working for our customers, and managers.
- Work in co-operation with the Regional Managers to ensure successful delivery of customer promises and expectations.
- Provide senior management reports and analysis on sales progress and market trends.
- Ensure sound technical awareness and product knowledge of yourself and the sales teams.
- Promote a culture of safe working, customer focus, innovation and compliance.
- Relevant senior sales management experience with a solid track record of delivering in a senior sales role.
- A commercially-minded sales leader with a track record of success.
- Experience in working within a multinational company with a large matrix organization.
- Able to effectively and creatively use modern CRM systems
- Significant experience in the construction sector and with demonstrable existing networks in the UK client base and contractor supply chain.
- Exceptional negotiation, collaboration and influencing skills.
- High level of technical and product expertise required with the ability to lead and support a service and product sales team.
- Senior level presentation skills in order to present our proposition with an interesting, relevant and informative message offer at Executive and Senior project leadership level.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Jannet Yankova.