Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an ACCE EPCI-GIS ENGINEER to work in their facilities located in Paris on a 6 month contract (potentially renewable).
Day to day responsibilities:
- Geographical Information System with ArcGIS technologies,
- Project management (roadmap, deliverables, contract, writing…),
- FME, CAD integration,
- Data Management,
- Database monitoring.
- Collect, compile, or integrate Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, such as remote sensing or cartographic data for inclusion in map manuscripts.
- Create, edit, or analyze geospatial data, using Global Positioning Systems (GPS) or digitizing techniques.
- Lead, train, or supervise technicians or related staff in the conduct of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analytical procedures.
- Produce data layers, maps, tables, or reports, using spatial analysis procedures or Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, equipment, or systems.
- Provide technical expertise in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology to clients or users.
- May design the structure(s), procure the necessary materials, undertake construction and transportation and set it up at site.
- To develop the project with a detailed design including technical and functional specifications, in order to build and deliver the project to the "turn of the key".
Previous education & experience required:
- French knowledge is an plus
- Authorized to work in France (Paris area)
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.